Monday, October 14, 2013

Pencil Skirt #2

I have a lot of  "work in progress" projects I hope to complete this week.  My A.D.D. has been in full effect and I need to get my focus in check.  This I Skirt #1 on my pencil skirt challenge (which I am behind in) using McCalls 3830.  You can find my review here.  I have three skirts sewn that need to be hemmed and the zipper put in.  I finished this one last Friday.


The top was made from some left over fabric from the V1250  dress that I made a couple of weeks ago that still needs to be hemmed.  Thinking of holding off until I get my serger and doing a rolled hem on it.  Anyway the the top is M6519 View B.  It was a super easy top to make.  I plan on making another so I can practice and perfect sewing binding on knits.  I found a great tutorial on YouTube that I want to try next go round.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...