Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring 2013 Colors and Trends

This years spring color palette is a mix of vibrant brights and soothing neutrals that will mix well together, but still stand out on their own and demand attention.


I must say the colors that stand out the most for me personally are the Lemon Zest, Poppy Red and Nectarine.  Red and orange have always been very good colors for me to wear, however, this year I really want to step out side the box and try to incorporate the yellow into my wardrobe choices.  I'm just not quite sure how it will work with my skin tone.

I love these looks InStyle published in their April edition.  I think I may do a skirt, dress or a pair of shoes in yellow.  And I love the idea to pair it with orange, navy or purple...I think that is the perfect color combination to help tone it down some.




What's your favorite color for Spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...