Monday, April 23, 2012

Master Bath Organization



I was in FULL packing mode this weekend.  And as usual, got side tracked onto another project...organizing my bathroom.  One of the things I loved the most about my apartment was the closet space and the roomy bathrooms.  My current master bath has a L shaped vanity with lots of counter space and cabinet storage to match.  The new house, being an older house (built in the 70's) has NO counter space and just as much cabinet space.

So I am going to have to get a little creative with my storage space.  I saw these plastic boxes at Target on yesterday and PROBLEM SOLVED!!!



http://www.target.com/

They are actually "shoe boxes" but they are just the right size to hold all my toiletries and what-nots.  The the purple handles match my bathroom decor perfectly.  I made fancy labels on the computer and put on the boxes that coordinates with rest of the decor.  Now everything is sorted out and organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...