Friday, April 29, 2011

Another White Dress

So as I mentioned before, I not a huge fan of white...unless it's a t-shirt or something I can throw in the washing machine.  I just always seem to get SOMETHING on me, I'm a magnet for dirt when I wear white.

Well, I'm strolling through Ross...side note:  I hate Ross, their stores just always seem to be un-organized and cluttered.  But for some reason I still pop in every now and then.  And will usually find a GREAT deal I just can pass up.

Anyway, I go in the other day and ran across the CUTE dress that fit me FABulously!  What color is it but WHITE!  But I just had to have it.  It's going to be the perfect dress to wear for our family photos next week.  I'm pairing them with a pair of black strappy sandals I have in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...