Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Suit

Remember when you were little and how excited you would get when your mom would take you shopping for your Easter outfit?
Well, as an adult...not so much.  I guess its because I am not so big on clothe shopping (for myself). 

Anyway, I need a white suit for Easter.  Did I mention, the only time I wear white is if it is washable...i.e. t-shirt, tank top etc.  Last week I was looking for a new black suit and saw a white suit that...*surprise* I actually liked and thought was cute!  So once I found out we had to wear white on Easter...I "hopped" back over to the mall and luckily found it in my size.

Now I have to find shoes to wear with it....I don't have any white dress shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...