Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pattern Review: McCall's 1 hr Cardigan

Here is my review for McCall's 1 hr. Cardigan.  I am currently participating in two challenges.  One of which is www.patternreview.com pattern stash. This is a pattern I have had in my stash for a loooonnnngggg time.  I tend to be cold natured and I thought this is the perfect project to have to lounge in. So this morning when I got up I decided to sew this up real quick

Pattern Description: 1 hr Cardigan
Pattern Sizing: ZZ (Lrg-Xlg-XXlg) I cut the XXL because I wanted this to lounge in. I like to wrap up in stuff.
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Somewhat.
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? It was easy to cut and sew. Just two pattern pieces. Was not pleased with the overall shape of the completed project.
Fabric Used: A light weight knit I had in my stash.
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: None
Would you sew it again? No, probably not.
Would you recommend it to others? No
Conclusion: Not quite what I was looking for.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...