Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fabric Haul



...from Walmart of all places.  I went over to the fabric section looking for ribbon for another project (no luck) and decided to check out the fabrics they had.  I plan on making simple pencil skirts to add to my 2013 Wardrobe Challenge.  So I got 9 yards of frabric for a total of $16!!! WINNING!!!

These two fabrics are winter so I won't be able to wear them just yet.

You can't tell from the picture, but the one on the left is a lemony yellow.  Very sunny and happy!  I will be sewing up a couple of things for spring with this one.  I got 5 yds of it.
Once I got the blue dotted stripe fabric home I decided I wanted to make some pants out of it as well, so since I only purchased 2 yds of it, I went back today and got 3 more yards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...