Friday, April 5, 2013

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!!!!

Yeah, its Friday!!! You know what that means....MORE TIME FOR SEWING!  I'm so glad I moved my sewing room, it has made a HUGE difference...I have my mojo back!  I have been coming home every day and heading straight to the sewing room.  Good thing it's just me at home, because no one would be eating or getting any kind of attention.  My focus has been totally on sewing!  And I am loving every minute of it. 

I'm getting re-aquinted with my sewing machine and dusting out the cobwebs on my sewing skills.  I even got inspired enought to take my degree off the bookshelf, frame it and proudly hang it on the wall.  Goodness...just think of where my skills would be if I had really really done more sewing when I got out of school.  But anyway...its never too late.  Everything happens for a reason, in it's own due time.

This weekend I am going to concentrate on finishing up the projects I have cut out and partially sewn up.  So hopefully before the weekend it out I will have some pictures up.

Happy Sewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...