Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Kitchen Decor

I have been looking at this beautiful guy for quite some time and now he is mine. I also found this cute little canister with the fleur-de-lis accent on the top. Things are starting to come together. The platter in the background was a find on my last visit to Ross, I also picked matching spoon rest and two large mugs that I am going to use as the base for flower arrangements.

I just had to snap a picture of them before I packed them up. Moving day is now less than two weeks away. I can't wait to see them in the kitchen at my new apartment.

If you want to see more fabulous tablescapes and vinettes, check out "Tablescape Thursday" with Susan at Between Naps on the Porch.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love them all. They are just wonderful together. They make a fabulous vignette. Link them to Table Top Tuesday. They would be perfect for our vignette party. I will have Mr. Linky up on Mon. evening by 5PM. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...